This file contains the generic headers for all list uploads in the appropriate Text format.
A few things to remember when uploading a new list file:
- file has to be saved as text (.txt)
- it can be tab, comma, or pipe '|' delimited
- the first row of the file should contain case sensitive column names from your Data Fields.
Example of comma separated file:
The file should contain no more than 50 fields.
Need More Help?
- Have unanswered questions?
- Need 1-on-1 training? - Ask about Training Options
- Want us to handle it for you? - Ask about Full Service Email Solutions
Please reach out to the the MTE Support Team by posting a comment, submitting a Support Ticket, or calling our 24/7 help line at 877-681-9255.